TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Construction projects across Capital Region
- Empire State Weekly School Reopening Reaction
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 8/9/2020: Heat slowly building, most stay dry