PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — Phase one of the Massachusetts reopening plan went into effect this week.
As a part of that plan, starting Monday, marijuana dispensaries will be able to resume serving recreational customers through curbside pickup.
Locations like Theory Wellness Inc. and Berkshire Roots are now preparing for the first day.
Both dispensaries are asking people to place their orders online. Everyone in your vehicle must be 21 or older at the time of pickup.
- Walt Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Albany Police investigating Second Street shooting
- Schenectady road closures, Seneca St. & Van Vranken Ave. starting July 13
- Coronavirus hospitalizations drop below 800 for first time since March in NYS