QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Warren County Health Services sent out an advisory late Wednesday, advising anyone who attended two recent BINGO events in Queensbury to keep an eye on themselves for any COVID-19 symptoms.
An attendee at a BINGO night at VFW Post 6196 in Queensbury on Tuesday, Sept. 21 and Tuesday, Sept 28, tested positive for coronavirus on Wednesday.
The attendee did not wear a mask, and may have been infectious at the time. Around 95 attendees were present, and the events were indoors.
Anyone who was present should self-monitor for coronavirus symptoms, and get tested if they experience fever, chills, loss of sense of taste or smell, coughing and diarrhea.
Warren County Health Services recommends all individuals wear masks during indoor group gatherings, due to rising case numbers within the last several months.
Any attendees with questions can contact Warren County Health Services at (518) 761-6580.
More from NEWS10:
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A
- Burnt Hills cruises past Niskayuna, locks up Grasso Division