ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The Town of Guilderland Planning Board is holding a public hearing on the future development of land across from Crossgates Mall along Rapp and Crossgates Mall roads, as well as Western Avenue.
The meeting is scheduled March 25 6 p.m. at the Town of Guilderland Town Hall, 5209 Western Turnpike (Route 20), Guilderland, N.Y.
The development includes plans for three sites including a Costco with gasoline pumps and one to two-bedroom apartments with commercial space. The third site would include retail/office space and 48 apartments.
Public comments will be accepted through April 10. More information can be found on the planning board’s website or by contacting Town Planner Kenneth Kovalchik at 518-356-1980/ email@example.com.
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Nine Pin to release Lady Apple cider
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence