ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- New York’s Medicaid Redesign Team is holding its first public comment forum in New York City Friday.
The meeting will allow the public to review Medicaid program changes in the state budget.
The redesign team said they want to make sure local government’s aren’t impacted but to also identify savings. County leaders fear tax payers will end up paying more money.
- UAlbany conducts research study linking pet ownership and health
- Colonie Police arrest woman for reportedly stabbing her boyfriend
- Two Hudson Falls men arrested with over 100 grams of cocaine on Northway, police say
- Significant decrease in motor vehicle accidents during New York Pause
- Governor announces outdoor dining allowed at restaurants in phase two starting Thursday