ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- New York’s Medicaid Redesign Team is holding its first public comment forum in New York City Friday.
The meeting will allow the public to review Medicaid program changes in the state budget.
The redesign team said they want to make sure local government’s aren’t impacted but to also identify savings. County leaders fear tax payers will end up paying more money.
- Burlington city council votes to divest from fossil fuels
- 11/27/2020: Cool and quiet through the weekend
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma – Is it gross to eat Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast?
- Passenger killed, driver hospitalized after vehicle crashes onto monument in Niagara Square
- Police investigating Schoharie County house explosion