VERMONT (NEWS10) –Current Vermont law allows for the possession of small amounts of marijuana for recreational use, but it does not include a way to tax and sell marijuana.
A preliminary house vote on the Tax-and-Regulate legislation took place Wednesday night. The bill establishes a license for current medical dispensaries to start selling marijuana by 2022.
Amendments to the proposal will be made Thursday ahead of a full House and Senate vote.
- NFL teams rely on tape with virus altering pre-draft routine
- Canceled by Coronavirus: Vegas’ elaborate draft plans change
- Crystal ball: Projecting the upcoming NFL schedule
- The story of the NFL draft, from extravaganza to unadorned
- NFL keeping its draft in April as scheduled