ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Pride Flags will be raised in the City of Albany Monday. Mayor Kathy Sheehan will be joined by other community organizations at Albany City Hall to raise the flags in celebration of Pride Month.
Mayor Sheehan along with Albany Police Chief Eric Hawkins, Common Council President Corey Ellis, Common Council Member Richard Conti, local officials, and representatives from the Pride Center of the Capital Region and In Our Own Voices, Inc. will raise the flags at 1 p.m.
- Downtown Pittsfield declares March to be Restaurant Month
- SUNY announces 25-Point diversity, equity, inclusion plan to eliminate cultural, institutional racism
- Albany County Legislature pushing bill to make it easier for Albany County employees to get COVID vaccine
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Syracuse women get back on track with blowout win over Boston College