SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Amid the current COVID-19 pandemic, Price Chopper/Market 32 is looking to hire more than 2,000 new part-time or temporary part-time employees to help better serve customers during this difficult time.
The new hires will be for most of the chain’s 132 stores in six states.
“The pandemic outbreak has been devastating to so many businesses and their employees. At the same time, we must keep our stores open to provide the community with vital goods and services – and though our exceptional teammates are working around the clock to do this – we need some extra help. It’s our hope that this hiring opportunity provides relief to many for the sake of serving many more within our communities,” said Mike Miller, Price Chopper/Market 32’s vice president of human resources operations.
The company is expediting their hiring and training process so new team-members can start working as soon as possible. The company also hopes to start holding in-store hiring events soon.
“We look forward to extending our family and sharing our sense of purpose, as we weather these challenging times,” said Miller.
Applications are available online here.
- COVID-19 vaccine distribution update in Schenectady, Rensselaer Counties
- Hot Pockets recalled, they may contain hard plastic and glass
- Car fire follows shots fired incident in Albany
- Brown wins 400, UAlbany men’s basketball knocks off NJIT 83-75
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County