(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- Appeals court strikes down immigrant licenses law challenge
- Tennesseean nets 21 traffic tickets after pursuit from Greene to Ulster Counties
- Albany Police arrest teen with stolen, loaded handgun
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan
- WATCH: ‘Porch pirate’ caught on video dressed as Amazon employee