WASHINGTON (WFLA) — President Donald Trump donated his quarterly salary to help “confront, contain, and combat the coronavirus.”
Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham tweeted a photo of a check written out by Trump to the Health and Human Services for $100,000.
- New youth program aimed at helping children process distressing events in their lives
- First COVID-19 case reported at Niskayuna Central School District
- Demand for food has only gone up as the pandemic continues
- Local school district notifies some cafeteria employees of potential layoffs
- Vermont high school sports to begin competition Saturday