COBLESKILL, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Schoharie County Department of Health is warning of a possible COVID exposure at the Red Barn Clubhouse. The Red Barn Clubhouse has elected to close for the remainder of the 2020 season.
Check yourself for symptoms if you were there during these times:
- 11/23 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- 11/25 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- 11/27 5-8 p.m.
- 11/28 5-8 p.m.
If you begin to develop symptoms then the Schoharie County Health Department asks that you isolate and get tested.
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Teen hospitalized after weekend crash in Schuyler County
- Vermonters 75 and older can now sign up for COVID vaccine; shots to begin Wednesday
- Vermont teacher starts petition for early vaccination, gathers thousands of signatures
- Appeal of Steven Bourgoin murder case goes to Vermont Supreme Court