HALFMOON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Saratoga County officials are warning of a potential low-risk COVID-19 exposure at a Halfmoon fast food restaurant. The county Public Health Department say an employee at the McDonald’s located at 1517 Crescent Vischer Ferry Road in Halfmoon has tested positive for the virus.
The employee worked from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Saturday, September 12. Although the employee was wearing a mask at all times, anyone who visited this location on these dates should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and contact their health care provider to get a diagnostic test.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”