SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Saratoga County Public Health Services and its team of contact tracers have determined a COVID-19 exposure at Clancy’s Tavern, located at 43 Caroline Street in Saratoga Springs. The employee who tested positive for COVID-19 was wearing a mask at all times.
Times the employee worked:
- Saturday, November 14 from 12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 15 from 10:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18 from 12:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Anyone who visited this location during the dates and times listed should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and contact their health care provider to get a diagnostic test.
- Albany County coronavirus update, January 26
- Warren County looking to identify person in connection to larceny
- COVID-19 in Massachusetts: 45 new deaths, 3,477 new cases
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Western Massachusetts first mass vaccination site to open in Springfield Friday