WATERVLIET, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Albany County Health Department is warning of a possible COVID exposure at the Arsenal City Tavern in Watervliet. They are asking who visited the tavern on Saturday, November 7 from 2 p.m. and 10 p.m. or Sunday, November 8 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to contact their office.
The Albany County Health Department can be reached at (518) 447-4659.
- Rensselaer Co. coronavirus update March 3
- Limited visitation to begin at some area hospitals on March 8
- ‘Our defense was the difference tonight:’ Jim Boeheim following win over Clemson
- US declined to prosecute Trump transport chief after inspector general review
- ‘To New Yorkers, I’m saying that I’m embarrassed by what happened’: Governor Cuomo addresses harassment claims