ROTTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Schenectady County Department of Health is warning of a possible COVID exposure at Highbridge Pizza. They said an employee who worked there tested positive for the virus.
The employee worked November 1-3 and from November 9-11. The Health Department has identified and quarantined anyone in close contact with the individual.
The Health Department believes this is a low-risk exposure. They are asking anyone who may have eaten at Highbridge Pizza during those times to monitor themselves for any symptoms of COVID-19.
- 12/04/2020: Cloudy today before impacts from a winter storm
- Troy man and Connecticut woman arrested after I-90 pursuit
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Mechanicville City School District preparing for possibility of yellow zone
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara