GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Administrators in the Guilderland Central School District say a high school student has tested positive for COVID. The Albany County Health has been informed and anyone who may have been exposed has been contacted. Administrators say the risk level was low.
Classes will resume tomorrow, September 29, as planned.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”