BETHLEHEM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Crews are working to clear the scene in the area of Route 9W Thursday morning after a one-car vehicle crash took down a pole and downed several wires.
Town of Bethlehem Police blocked off Route 9W from Beacon Road to Glenmont Road and said they expect the road to remain closed for 6-8 hours.
Drivers in the area should seek alternate routes during their morning commute.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike