MICHIGAN (NEWS10) — Officials from the Court of Claims are holding a hearing on an emergency motion for declaratory judgement filed by President Donald Trump against Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson.
- Car crashes into building, minor injuries reported
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020
- 1 dead, 2 in critical condition in Savannah mass shooting
- ‘Surreal’: 6th Street mass shooting witnesses describe the moment shots fired in downtown Austin
- ‘Friends’-themed cruise to set sail in May 2022, offer ‘immersive vacation experience’ for fans