NEW YORK STATE (NEWS10) — If you want to vote in New York’s Democratic party primary on April 28, Friday is the deadline to update your party.
New York has a closed primary system where only voters enrolled in a party can participate in that party’s elections.
If you are not affiliated with the Democrats, you must change your enrollment status to participate.
Enrollment can be done through the mail, online, or at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 19 new deaths, 281 new cases
- Price Chopper/ Market 32 AdvantEdge rewards can now help pay student loans
- Porch pirate steals cat as doorbell camera records
- Tesla on autopilot slammed into deputy’s patrol car, Washington sheriff’s office says
- Gray discusses paid family, medical leave with Vermont caregivers, business owners