EAST GREENBUSH, N.Y. (NEWS10) – East Greenbush Police say they arrested Latoya Fordham who allegedly tried to steal from Walmart and when confronted she spit in a security officer’s face and claimed she had coronavirus.
Officers say the security officer had to lock himself in an office while Fordham kicked the door and tried to get into the office.
When police arrived they say they took Fordham into custody and found stolen property on her. She was also found to have multiple warrants of for her arrest.
She has been charged with making a terroristic threat, falsely reporting an incident, burglary, petit larceny, and harassment.
- Social Dilemma: Do you let your spouse read your text messages?
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- 08/03/2020: The calm between the storms
- Early morning motorcycle crash closes all lanes on Northway northbound between Exit 20, 21