ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Thursday, September 2, around 10:45 a.m., Police carried out a search warrant at a home on Morton Avenue near Eagle Street, which recovered a handgun and drugs as part of an ongoing investigation.
48-year-old Terry Abdulla, of Albany, was taken into custody Police said, in possession of crack cocaine he had concealed in his clothing. The loaded 9mm handgun and Fentanyl were recovered from inside the home.
Abdulla has been charged:
- Three-counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the third-degree
- Two-counts of Criminal Use of Drug Paraphernalia
- One-count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the forth-degree
- One-count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon second and third-degree
He was arraigned in Albany Criminal Court and remanded to the Albany County Jail
More from NEWS10
- New York family searches for 70-year-old heirloom wedding gown sold accidentally
- Jersey City police catch baby thrown from balcony
- Police charge Albany man in connection with May shooting incident
- Parents lobbying for remote learning in Massachusetts
- PSP Frackville releases more information on bus crash that injured 32 people, multiple in critical condition