LATHAM, N.Y.–On April 9, New York State police in Chestertown arrested a 13-year-old for Grand Larceny in the 4th degree and Reckless Endangerment.
At 11:00 p.m. on Thursday State Police were called to an accident involving property damage on Peaceful Valley Rd. After the investigation state police determined the vehicle was driven by a 13-year-old. The car was stolen by the teen from a residence in North Creek.
The 13-year-old was released to their parents and referred to appear in Warren County Family Court at a later date.
- After NTSB report, lawmakers continue to push for federal limo safety legislation
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Albany bar has liquor license suspended over COVID-19 violations
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night