TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy police are investigating after a man was shot in the chest Wednesday.
The shooting took place around 5:30 p.m. in the area of River Street between Smith Avenue and Glen Avenue.
Police said the victim went to St. Marys Urgent Care by personal vehicle and was then sent to Albany Medical Center for treatment. The victim’s condition is unknown at this time.
There are currently no suspects.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Troy Police Detectives at (518) 270-4426.
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- President of Albany Police Officer’s Union speaks out about ongoing gun violence in the city
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests
- Candidate for Assembly 113th District discusses the issues with News10