ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police are investigating a shooting incident that occurred on Hudson Avenue early Wednesday morning. Police said they responded to the scene at a home on Hudson Avenue near Ontario Street for reports of a shooting at approximately 4:50 a.m.
Upon arrival, officers located a 24-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the torso. The victim was treated at the scene by emergency medical personnel and transported to Albany Medical Center Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
At this time investigation remains ongoing and anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at 518-462-8039.
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- US census to end October 5, despite court order
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions
- 09/29/2020: A game changing cold front