WILTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office says they have arrested Jeremy Molnar, 27, of Greenfield Center after a crash sent a woman to the hospital. It happened around 5:30 a.m. on Sunday on Corinth Mountain Road.
Deputies say Molnar was driving on Corinth Mountain Road when he crossed over the center lane and hit a car driven by April O’Donahoe, 38, of Corinth head-on. O’Donahoe was airlifted to Albany Med with life-threatening injuries. She is currently listed in serious condition.
Molnar was taken to Saratoga Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries and was treated and released.
After the crash, Molnar allegedly took off on foot before being found by Sheriff’s Deputies. They say that he was driving with a suspended license due to a previous DWI charge in March and believe he was driving drunk the morning of the crash.
- Vehicular Assault in the First Degree (Felony)
- Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle in the First Degree (Felony)
- Leaving the Scene of a Personal Injury Crash (Felony)
- Driving While Intoxicated (Misdemeanor)
- Crossing Road Hazard Markings (Infraction)
Molnar was arraigned and remanded to the Saratoga County Jail on $500 bail. He posted bail and was released pending his next court appearance.