SAUGERTIES, N.Y. (NEWS10) – According to the Saugerties Police Department, on Sunday, October 10, Saugerties Police and NYSP responded to a 911 call on Kings Highway in Saugerties for a report of a reckless driver who had road rage.
Allegedly, Jared Knox, 26, of Ulster Park, had threatened the other driver (victim) with a baseball bat during a “road rage incident.”
Knox was then arrested by police.
- 2 Menacing 3rd Degree
- Criminal Possession of a weapon in the 4th Degree
Knox was processed at Saugerties Police headquarters, then released on an appearance ticket returnable to the Town of Saugerties Justice Court at a later date.
More from NEWS10:
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A
- Burnt Hills cruises past Niskayuna, locks up Grasso Division