GUILDERLAND N.Y. (NEWS10) — Guilderland Police arrested 28-year-old Shaadi Moffett.
Officers say just before 12:30 Friday afternoon two women were fighting inside the mall near Best Buy and a jewelry store.
Moffett is accused of stabbing the other woman the arm.
She is now charged with Felony Robbery and Assault as well as Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
She is being held in the Albany County Jail on $4,000 bail.
- Australian zookeeper in critical condition after being mauled by lions
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center introduces virtual waiting room
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 29, 2020
- New York releases guidance for phase two amid confusion
- SUNY Schenectady hosts virtual roundtable discussion