CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Brandon Dugan, 25, of Ticonderoga, on charges stemming from a burglary investigation in Clifton Park. Dugan is accused of breaking into the Jolley Mobil Convenience Store located on Clifton Country Road. It happened on September 3.
Deputies say Dugan broke into the store and stole several items. He was arrested on September 30.
- Burglary in the Third Degree (Felony)
- Criminal Mischief in the Third Degree (Felony)
Dugan was arraigned in Milton Town Court and released on his own recognizance pending a later court date in the Clifton Park Town Court.
- With Cowboys in town, Patriots seek to earn 1st home win of season
- Voorheesville cruises past Coxsackie-Athens to move to 5-1
- UAlbany men’s and women’s hoops hold purple and gold scrimmages
- RPI falls in yet another overtime battle
- Teen organizes sleep-out in Bennington, urges governor to help homeless