ALBANY, N.Y. (WTEN) – Police in Albany are investigating after shots were fired on the 100 block of Third Avenue at around 9 p.m. on Friday.
Shortly after the call, a 25-year-old man arrived at Albany Medical Center with a gunshot wound to the arm. He is currently being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police believe the man may have been injured during the shots fired incident on Third Avenue.
At this time the investigation remains ongoing and anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at 518-462-8039.
100% anonymous tips may also be submitted to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online by visiting www.capitalregioncrimestoppers.com or by downloading the free P3 Tips mobile app.
- Jury indicts Cohoes man accused of killing Ayshawn Davis
- Schenectady woman accused of using children to steal campaign signs
- Whitehall Elementary set to resume in-person learning Wednesday after coronavirus case
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Warren County confirms two coronavirus cases from Queensbury Walmart