NEW BALTIMORE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On August 24, Tuesday, around 8:45 p.m., Coxsackie State Police respond to a fatal motorcycle collision.
Tyler Lane, 33, of New Baltimore, was traveling north on State Route 9W when his 2006 Harley Davidson lost control and struck a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado, that was traveling in the southbound lane, according to police.
Police say Lane was pronounced dead at the scene. The operator of the Silverado was transported to Albany Medical Center for minor injuries.
This investigation is ongoing.
More from NEWS10
- Albany police Investigating homicide, Red Carpet Inn
- Tone-deaf, offensive and downright dull: The worst movies of the past 20 years, according to Metacritic
- Moderna vaccine is most effective against hospitalization from COVID-19, CDC study finds
- United States Air Force celebrates its 74th birthday
- What to look for when your check engine light goes on