DUTCHESS COUNTY (NEWS10) — The Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office along with the Child Advocacy Center (CAC) reports the arrest of Patrick Finkle, 27, of Ulster in connection with an investigation into the sexual assault of a child.
Police say Finkle was arrested on June 17 following an investigation in which he accused of having sex with a victim under the age of 15 over the course of a three-day period.
Police charged Finkle with Rape 2nd degree (felony) and Endangering the Welfare of a Child (misd). After being processed he was arraigned before the Town of North East Court and released on Probation, and is due to reappear in court at a later date.
The investigation is ongoing by Sheriff’s Office Detectives and CAC Investigators. Additional information may be released as it becomes available.
Police say if anyone has information about this case or similar incidents involving Finkle, they are urged to contact Deputy David Meyer at (845)-486-3778 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Information can also be given via the Sheriff’s Office tipline at (845)-605-CLUE (2583) or email@example.com, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes