COEYMANS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Around 4 p.m. Friday afternoon Albany County Sheriff’s Deputies got a call from someone at a home in the Town of Coeymans asking for help.
When they got there officers say they found 28-year-old Andre Perez hiding under a bed.
Perez had an active arrest warrant for past domestic related charges involving the same victim.
He is now being held at the Albany County Jail.
- Schenectady County coronavirus update for May 24
- Cuomo: Pro sports can start training camps, campgrounds/RV parks can reopen Monday
- Warren County coronavirus update
- World War II veteran gets 95th birthday surprise through nursing home window
- WATCH: Health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 24