FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office arrested Gregory Skaczkowski, 31, on Wednesday for Bail Jumping in the Second Degree after an investigation conducted by the Washington County District Attorney’s Office and the Sheriff’s Office.
Police say Skaczkowski failed to appear in Washington County Court after being released on his own recognizance for a prior felony Driving While Intoxicated arrest.
Skaczkowski is currently being held at the Washington County Correctional Facility without bail.
More from NEWS10
- Nevada man billed $80,000 for lengthy COVID hospital stay
- Police: 18-year-old male arrested after a pistol was found during a home visit
- Father sues for $1M after Michigan teacher cuts 7-year-old daughter’s hair
- Pfizer releases side effects experienced after booster shots
- Guilderland’s Mitchell MacKissock exceling in all three phases