ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Thursday, Amir McFadden, 18, of Albany, was arrested and charged in connection with an incident of shots fired that occurred back in July, on Orange Street.
On Monday, July 26, around 11:40 p.m., Police responded to the area of Orange Street and Robin Street for reports of shots fired Police said, discovered evidence consistent with gunshots.
No injuries were reported during the incident Police said.
McFadden has been charged with First-Degree Reckless Endangerment and Second-Degree Criminal Possession of a Weapon.
McFadden was arraigned Friday in Albany City Criminal Court. Further information will be provided as updates are made available by the police.
More from NEWS10:
- Scorpions found in package delivered to Joywave drummer in Rochester
- Scam Alert: NYS warns of callers pretending to be from utility companies
- National Day of the Deployed: Recognizing those who serve
- Protest against vaccine mandate for city workers storms Brooklyn Bridge
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Weekend Report: 20 new deaths, 3,173 new cases