CORINTH, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest of Angela Duross, 37, of Corinth for selling drugs.
The Saratoga County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Investigation Unit made the arrest and charged Duross with two counts of Criminal sale of a controlled substance in the 4th degree (felony), and two counts of Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the 5th degree (felony).
The Department’s investigation revealed that Duross was reportedly actively selling controlled substances in the Village of Corinth.
Duross was arraigned in Corinth Town Court and released to pre-trial services.
- Basketball coach launches campaign to help local businesses
- Bills OC Brian Daboll focused on Chiefs in AFC title game and not his future beyond this season
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Schodack CSD sets up memorial for student killed in double murder-suicide
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air