HOOSICK, N.Y (NEWS10) — The Rensselaer County Sheriff’s Office says two people have been arrested after a search warrant was executed at a residence in Hoosick. The search warrant was a result of a three month investigation into anonymous complaints of drug activity.
Police say Jacen E. Blair, 43, and Rebecca L. Gorman, 30, were arrested after about 800 bags of heroin, over 50 grams of crack cocaine, a large amount of money and drug paraphernalia were found at the residence.
Both have been charged with multiple counts of 3rd degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (felony).
Blair and Gorman were arraigned in Brunswick Town Court and released on their own recognizance. Both are scheduled to appear in court at a later date.
More from NEWS10
More from News10
- DEA warns of ‘alarming increase’ in fake prescription pills containing fentanyl
- Unvaccinated staff at Rensselaer County nursing home no longer working as vaccine mandate goes into effect
- Vermont monitors spread of disease that often kills deer
- How to get free Starbucks this week
- Supply chain problems may hit Christmas decorations
Follow us on social media