LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — On Wednesday, a drive-by shooting at a school bus stop west of downtown Louisville, Kentucky left one student dead and another hospitalized
Police said a third child was injured by unknown means as the youths waited at the bus stop when a car drove by and shot at the waiting children, some of whom were not injured.
Jefferson County Public Schools spokeswoman Renee Murphy said a bus picking up students who attended Eastern High School arrived shortly after the shooting.
Murphy has asked the public to come forward with any information about the horrifying and devastating shooting.
More from NEWS10:
- La Salle saves season with dramatic comeback win over Amsterdam
- Niskayuna blanks Saratoga to advance to Class AA semi-finals
- Siena women hold media day as they prep for November 6 exhibition
- Averill Park rolls Albany to set up three way tie in Class A
- Burnt Hills cruises past Niskayuna, locks up Grasso Division