GEORGETOWN, Texas (KXAN) — “Love thy neighbor…six feet away,” “please toilet paper my house,” and “this little piggy stayed home.”
These are just some of the light-hearted signs that have appeared outside a home in Georgetown.
The creative, colorful signs relating to the coronavirus pandemic and social distancing are cheering neighbors up during a turbulent time.
That’s according to Cindy Curtis, who took these photos and sent them in.
Cindy says the yard signs “bring smiles (and perhaps relieve boredom!)”
- New York State offers free antibody testing for grocery store employees
- Violence again rocks Minneapolis after man’s death; 1 killed
- 5/28/20: Humid with More Clouds Today
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany