HOOSICK FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The Hoosick Falls Police Department is investigating reported vandalism to the Town Park playground area.
Police said a witness reported seeing between four and six teenagers causing the damage at approximately 3:45 p.m. Thursday.
Police are reviewing video footage and asking anyone with information to call them at 518-686-7651.
- Saints, Pickett pull off buzzer-beating victory
- RPI hockey shuts out Harvard, 2-0
- Lake George tops Maple Hill in quarterfinals
- Hoosick Falls knocks off Catskill
- Rensselear stuns Voorheesville in double OT