SCHAGHTICOKE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Duncan Maclean, 36, of Pittstown has been arrested after police say he assaulted someone with a hammer in 2017.
Investigators uncovered the assault while investigating Megan Dyer-Maclean’s death. Megan was found dead alongside old railroad tracks in Johnsonville in 2018. Her death was ruled a homicide when poison was found in her body. No one has been charged for her death.
- Attempted Assault in the First Degree (felony)
- Assault in the Second Degree (felony)
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Third Degree (felony)
- Menacing in the Second Degree (misdemeanor)
Maclean was arraigned in Schaghticoke Town Court on Thursday. He was remanded to the Rensselaer County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash / $20,000 bond. A full stay away order of protection was issued on behalf of the victim.
Anyone with information related to this incident, please contact the Rensselaer County Sheriff’s Office at 518-270-0128.
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- Report: Post Office warns 46 states about mail voting delays
- Siena packs gift boxes for graduating seniors