PITTSFIELD, MA. (NEWS10) — The Pittsfield Fire Department is investigating after a heavy fire broke out a residential building that caused $150K worth in damages.
There were no reported injuries, according to fire investigators. They said there were six occupants in the home at the time of the fire. One tenant suffered smoke inhalation and was transported to a local area hospital.
Fire crews said the fire broke out at 12:08 a.m. and five engines responded to the scene. He said the fire was ultimately under control at 5 a.m.
The fire remains under investigation.
- Siena basketball likely to open season on Thanksgiving
- Maple Hill, Greenville advance to Patroon Conference girls soccer final
- Lark Street Restaurant week to help small businesses
- Tickets sold-out for Saratoga Spooktacular
- U Albany ramps up COVID-19 testing to prevent community spread