PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) – The City of Pittsfield announced the following paving and parking updates scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 12 through Monday, Aug. 16, as part of the City of Pittsfield’s 2021 Street
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, Aug. 12: crews will be applying hydro-seed to the following locations, Velma
Avenue, and Waverly and Arlington streets.
- Friday, Aug. 13: paving on Atmer Avenue.
- Monday, Aug. 16: paving on Grand Avenue.
The City says on-street parking is prohibited during this work between the hours of 6 a.m.-6 p.m. The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
More from NEWS10
- Police: Man arrested for arson after structure fire in Pittsfield
- Nevada man billed $80,000 for lengthy COVID hospital stay
- Police: 18-year-old male arrested after a pistol was found during a home visit
- Father sues for $1M after Michigan teacher cuts 7-year-old daughter’s hair
- Pfizer releases side effects experienced after booster shots