DALLAS (NEXSTAR) — People most vulnerable to COVID-19 are turning to social media to share their stories and spread awareness.
The hashtag #HighRiskCovid19 has been trending throughout the weekend with the most popular posts being from people sharing their health struggles and how COVID-19 could impact their lives. Many of the posts are from young people with rare health conditions.
Other users on social media are spreading a similar message using the hashtag #StayTheFHome. While many of the posts are from those with underlying health conditions, other popular posts show large gatherings and encourage others to make responsible decisions.
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Schenectady man killed in car vs. tractor trailer crash