ALBANY. N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Saturday, Pearl-Palooza also feature a new art gallery “Etrice Gallery,” to the Capital Region’s Art Scene, which opened on July 15, showcasing some of its finest artists.
The Etrice Gallery is a museum-style gallery that focuses on street art, creating a platform for a variety of mediums to include a regular representation of two and three-dimensional work, in addition to fashion and live performance events.
The gallery provides a space for a diverse roster of creative artists meet and greets, poetry, and curated music events.
Gallery owner Davion Brink credits his mother for getting him interested in the Arts Brink said, and wanted to bring a new kind of creativity to the Capital Region.
For more information on the gallery’s calendar events, Arts, and music visit the Etrice Gallery website.
More from NEWS10:
- Higher delivery rates proposed by National Grid, public comment period Nov. 3
- Upstate schools awarded $1 million in grants for internet access
- ‘Parks and Recreation’ actor charged with vandalizing George Floyd statue
- Troy PD: Avoid the area of Brookview Ave in Troy because of ‘police activity’
- NYS reminds residents to buy cordless window coverings for child safety