PATTERSONVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The New York State Police have arrested Jennifer Dolezsar, 49, of Pattersonville after they say she stole $147,000 from a vet clinic in Pattersonville. The arrest came after a complaint from the owner of a veterinarian specialist clinic.
Troopers say from January 2016 until June 2020 Dolezsar fraudulently reported business transactions to the clinic accounting firm, netting $147,000. Doleszar was employed as a client care specialist at the veterinarian specialist clinic at the time.
- Grand Larceny second degree (felony)
- Falsifying Business Records first degree (felony)
Dolezsar was released with an appearance ticket to the town of Rotterdam Court on September 3.
- Ohio mail carrier accused of hiding 335 pieces of mail in car, including ballot application
- 10-foot python found under hood of Mustang in South Florida
- Pres. Trump, Biden campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Nine Pin to release Lady Apple cider
- Local man wins NYS Industries for the Disabled award for workplace excellence