TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – An eastbound lane of Hoosick Street has been closed for sewer utility repairs. The Troy Department of Public Utilities has said the lane will be closed between Burdett Avenue and 21st Street until Monday afternoon.
Delays are expected and motorists are asked to reduce speeds near the work zone to protect the safety of workers.
Local emergency services have been notified of traffic restrictions.
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Pedestrian fatally hit by car after entering lane of traffic