ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Friday, September 3 at 6:00 a.m., Rapp Road will be closed to all traffic from Petra Lane to Washington Avenue Extension for paving.
The road will be re-opened once the paving project is complete.
More from NEWS10
- Glens Falls Hospital featured in Forbes state employer list
- New York DEC announces start of small game hunting seasons
- Stefanik: U.S. Border closed to Canadian travelers through Oct. 21
- New York teachers face many obstacles in opening weeks of school
- US Dept. of Labor: Facebook Live event for restaurant workers and employers Monday