SOUTH GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – At South High, like any other school, the question of graduation is tricky. Gov. Cuomo is allowing schools to hold graduations in-person in places where the total headcount totals in at below 150. For South High students and parents, those numbers don’t add up.
In response, a group of those parents and students created a proposal on how use of the high school football field would more than suffice for an in-person, socially-distanced ceremony.
- COVID-19 hospital data will go to White House before CDC
- Cement truck fire shuts down portion of Northway between exits 14,15
- Naya Rivera death ruled an accidental drowning, Ventura County officials say
- 07/15/2020: A perfect summer day
- Ryan Walker signs with Thunder for second year