WILTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Wednesday, Deborah Willson, 44, of Schuylerville, and Jacob Boldt, 32 of Gansevoort, were arrested by Saratoga County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit, in possession of crack cocaine and crystal methamphetamine, packaged for sale and distribution in the Town of Wilton.
Willson was wanted on a Saratoga County Court Bench Warrant for failure to appear for sentencing on an unrelated narcotics charge said Police.
Wilson was charged with Third-Degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance (Class B Felony) and Two-counts of Fifth-Degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance (Class D Felonies).
Boldt was charged with Fifth-Degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance (Class D Felony) and Seventh-Degree Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance (Class A Misdemeanor).
Willson was remanded to the Saratoga County Jail without bail Police said, and Boldt was released to pre-trial services. Both are due back in Wilton Town Court on a later date.
More from NEWS10:
- Rotterdam Police: No credible threats made toward Mohonasen schools after social media post circulates
- DNA from rib bone leads to arrests after infant left in trash 30 years ago
- Tom Brady giving Bucs fan who returned 600th TD a Bitcoin
- State Police: Accident causes power outage in Clifton Park
- Saints Shake Saint Rose in Return to Times Union Center