COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – According to the National Grid Power Outage Map, there are currently 616 customers affected by a power outage in Colonie.
The estimated restoration time is September 24, 12:15 p.m.
More from NEWS10:
- Gwen Wright: Candidate for Rensselaer County Executive discusses the issues with News10
- Steve McLaughlin: Candidate for Rensselaer County executive discusses the issues with News10
- Greg Aidala: Candidate for Albany mayor discusses the issues with News10
- Biden administration facing mounting pressure over border security
- CDC panel backs expanded booster rollout: Here’s what comes next